I'm an independent product maker / entrepreneur.
It's always been my aspiration to achieve financial independence through a means of "passive" income. I've put double quotes because it requires active effort, at least initially.
Since there is some work needed to achieve this goal, I've decided to chronicle my journey (and keep myself accountable) by blogging about it.
I'm currently based in Hong Kong, but I've also lived in London, Boston, San Francisco and Taipei.
My past experiences lie in finance, sales, management, and software engineering.
I started as an investment banker in a multinational bank, then I worked in sales and management at a multinational corporation. After that, I went to San Francisco, learned coding, worked in a large tech company and then smaller tech startups. During this time, I worked in software engineering and product management.
I've been downsizing through the years and now it's just me and myself 😂
My interests include:
- 🤖 - OpenAI, computer vision and automation
- ♻️ - Green energy and plastic reduction
- 🎥 - Arthouse film and anime
- ✈️ - Hostels, digital nomadship and traveling to live
- 🏃♂️ - Staying active through gymming, running and Muay Thai
- ⚽ - Tennis and Tottenham Hotspur️
- 💵 - Decentralized finance, investments and stocks
- 🎵 - Hip Hop, RnB, Future Bass/Dubstep, and Trance if I'm running
If you'd like to reach out to me, you can e-mail me at email@example.com.
If I don't reply, you can tweet me @seanhkg.